Your Golden Opportunity
Why Invest in Andes Gold Corp.? (Pink Sheets: AGCZ)
• 16,000,000 grams (500,000 oz) Au estimated resources
• Reserves being increased substantially through new concessions and a mining tunnel
• Low cost cash producer
• Superior exploration and development prospects
• Highly liquid gold vehicle
• Leverage to gold price
• High performing management and operations teams
• Delivering value to shareholders
• Company has its own mill to process its ore and is not dependent on other milling operations
• Gold is fundamentally a currency and in periods of increasing demand for gold the
upward price movements can be more rapid and larger than in other currency markets.
• Gold serves as a store of wealth.
• Gold has functional uses in jewelry and certain industrial applications which distinguishes it from other currencies.
• There is a finite amount of gold available unlike paper currencies
• Gold is considered a safe haven during times of geopolitical uncertainty.
Read Company News Releases